Ericaceous Compost Small Bag
Provides ideal growing conditions for Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Camellias, Heathers and other lime-hating, acid-loving plants. Suitable for indoor and outdoor planting. This compost has a traditional mixture of loam, grit and peat with specially balanced nutrient levels that feed up to 6 weeks.
Reduced peat compost specially formulated with the correct pH balance for lime-hating plants.
Recommended Uses: Potting, containers, outdoor planting of acid beds.
Feeding Recommendations: After 4-6 weeks feed every 7-14 days with J Arthur Bower’s Ericaceous liquid plant food.
Advice: Use only for lime-hating plants.
Shop with confidence
All of our orders are placed securely using our approved payment methods
Why choose Springbridge?
- Free delivery on orders over £100*
- Free delivery on all bulk bags*
- Order online any time, any place
- Need help? Our customer service team are happy to help; call us on 0333 456 1921
- We’re proud members of the British Association of Landscape Industries
- UK MAINLAND SHIPPING ONLY