Spent Mushroom Compost Bulk Bag
Grow bigger, tastier vegetables naturally with this superb mushroom compost. Often called ‘spent mushroom compost’ it’s made originally from a traditional mix of stable and chicken manure - well rotted down - and has already served time pushing up your breakfast mushrooms. Now it’s ready to give up its other nutrients to your vegetables and enrich their natural flavours and colours.
- A mixture of well rotted horse and chicken manure with a percentage of peat neutralised with powdered chalk
- pH 6.5
- Odour free and well rotted
- Richer than ordinary farm manure
- Adds hormones to the soil
- As a soil improver
- Ideal for enriching vegatable plots
- Bulk Bag Dimensions: 950mm x 850mm x 750mm and have a maximum capacity of up to 1 ton when packed.