Bark and Shingle BenefitsPublished Wednesday 21st August 2019
Pathways and driveways require looking after. If you choose slabs or cobbles, you will still find that weeds will grow back. Also, slabs may crack. Therefore, it’s vital that you maintain your paths and driveways and even replace them when necessary. There are plenty of materials available for you to choose from.
The benefits of bark
Bark offers many benefits which include:
- It has an appealing natural look.
- It’s a safe and attractive material.
- It doesn’t require any skill to lay or build.
- In just a couple of hours, you can cover a large space.
- It’s stylish, yet low maintenance.
We offer bark in bulk bags and can also supply loose loads of all sizes.
The benefits of shingle and buff
Shingle and buff also provide multiple benefits. These include:
- There’s a wide range to choose from. You will easily be able to find the right colour, shape and size for your project.
- It’s a very affordable option.
- You don’t need expert skills.
- It’s a great way to cover a driveway for a fraction of the price.
- It’s low maintenance.
Our 10 and 20mm shingle bags are available in both small and large bulk sizes.
For more information about our products and services, please get in touch.