Sharp Sand Bulk Bag
Perfect for concreting applications needing a fine finish or for bedding in larger stones or paving slabs. Consists of larger angular particles combined with fine rough sand washed to remove earth and silt. Sharp sand is standard across the construction industry in a wide range of applications. When used without concrete the angular nature of sharp sand ensures that good drainage is maintained. Sharp sand is also used for screeding and external rendering.
- A sand with sharp angular grains, not smooth round ones
- Also called builder's sand
- A coarse sand
- As an amendment to loosen clay soil
- To help with drainage problems
- Can be used in building
- Bulk Bag Dimensions: 950mm x 850mm x 750mm and have a maximum capacity of up to 1 ton.