Tree and Shrub Compost
Get trees and shrubs off to a great start and keep them healthy throughout their lives. Tree and shrub compost stimulates and feeds young roots, helping them to establish themselves more quickly. It’s also great for roses and will help to keep their flowers lasting longer. Mix the compost into the soil where it will release its specially prepared combination of organic materials.
Choice of two sizes available:
- Our Traditional Standard Bulk Bags which are 750mm x 850mm x 950mm and level filled - £84
- Our Mini Bulk Bags which are 700mm x 700mm x 750mm and level filled. A great alternative for topping up or if our standard bag contains just a bit too much. - £55
- Organic compost derived from green waste
- pH 7.5-8.0
- Screened to 20mm
- Environmentally friendly
- Peat Free
- Alkaline loving plants - not suitable for roses, rhododendrons, holly, gardenias etc
- Providing nutrients for flower beds/ vegetable patches etc.
- Soil Improver